The sampling of linings has developed hand in hand with the evolution of fashion:
– Stretch linings
– Slippery hands on cotton
–Cotton nylon fabrics both piece-dyed and yarn-dyed
– Washed or vintage effects: every need for a practical and washable garment can find the best solution.
The factor of distinction and success is being able to customize the garment with exclusive jacquard or yarn-dyed designs.
Yarns of the finest viscose and cupro are often ennobled with reactive dyes, ideal for a classic outerwear of the best quality.
LINING FOR POCKET AND TROUSER WAISTBAND
The lining is seen as a real factor of distinction and enrichment of an already valuable garment.
– Linings with exclusive technical features to match garments treated after the manufacture
– Linings with prints that reserve and highlight the design in garment dyeing
– Yarn-dyed, also available without production minimums, to give a touch of exclusivity to a classic garment or a gritty look to a sporty garment
– Environmentally friendly dyes resistant to various treatments, diversified and customized finishes;
– Fibers of different natures used individually or in blends to play with melange effects or to give a warm and engaging look to the garment.
Choice finds its greatest expression in Dragoni’s ready-to-wear collection.
– Shirting fabrics from 110 to 250 g/ml, with single or twisted two-ply yarns
– Yarn-dyed cotton-nylon or cotton-polyester overdyed in the garment
– Summer and winter trouser fabrics up to a weight of 600 gr/ml.
To highlight the vastness of color charts, availability without production minimums and the possibility of customizing one’s own coloring with reduced dyeing minimums.